cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors:Sprint Exclusive HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thursday I received my Harman Kardon Edition of the HTC One M8 and could not wait to activate it and compare it with my other HTC One M8. First, I would like to share the unboxing of my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition.

The first thing that stood out when I opened the box was a new color option available for the HTC One M8. This phone is in black trimmed in champagne gold...

20140501_142253.jpg

The Harman Kardon Edition box of the HTC One M8 clearly shows that there is a difference in color and the Harman Kardon ear buds that come with this Sprint exclusive version of the HTC One M8. In addition, the box has Harman Kardon Audio where BoomSound was along with Clari-Fi and Livestage in top right hand corner.

20140501_141752.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison of the two phones... It was hard for me to capture the color of the Harman Kardon Edition of the HTC One M8, although it is easy to tell the difference here on the front side of the phone.

20140501_141959.jpg20140501_142022.jpg

The black back and sides of the Harman Kardon Edition really stands out and look really good in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the the gunmetal gray on the HTC One M8, although I enjoy the black even more....

20140501_142011.jpg20140501_142035.jpg

Here is another view of both phones.... the only thing I could see different from the two phones other than the color was the power button on my Harman Kardon Edition seemed to be more pronounced than the other HTC One M8.

HK Onyx.jpg

Follow me as next week I will pair my HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon Edition up with my Harmon Kardon Onxy Studio while streaming music from Spotify!

Enjoy and let me know what else you would like to see me blog on!

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

3 Comments