cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips and tricks - HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tips and tricks - HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon

I found some neat tips and tricks for the HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon.

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Tips and tricks - HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon

webejamin - Do you need any assistance? I'm here to help. - Brittney Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi. Yes. My phone freezes and has to be hard reset 10-15 times per day. Anything I can do?

Journeyman

Master

webejamin,

Thanks for the post. Happy Connecting!

- David
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

need some help understanding something about this phone: I'm really liking it but confused about the advertised feature of "Spotify Premium".....how is this to happen when in the app it keeps requesting I subscribe to it for the monthly fee. I interpreted this as being included? help......

Master

DivaRN77,

I'm here to help. Please visit www.sprint.com/spotifyredeem, you will be prompted to log into your MySprint account. From there, you can activate or accesses your Spotify Premium account, and the system prompts you to redeem your free trial. Hope this helps. Keep me posted.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can I get the student discount for Spotify thru Sprint when my free trial is up??

Master

FLNRFRSKY1, you wouldn't be able to stack the student discount on top of the free trial through your Sprint account.  The Student discount is available only through www.spotify.com/student - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat