cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hk ae-s earbuds

Journeyman

hk ae-s earbuds

Is there a place that I can buy a replacement? Mine broke and I bought a pair of ae earbhds from Harman Kardon but they aren't android compatible. I really would like to get another if anyone knows where to get them.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: hk ae-s earbuds

stevn2593323,

Sorry to hear about the ear buds breaking. We have a list of accessories here http://bit.ly/1w4GbcO. Also, you can call and check other stores in your area to see if they have any in stock. You can find stores near you here Sprint Store Locator.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Are the headphones not covered by any kind of warranty? It has been less than one year.

Master

broncop3t3_ - You may be able to get replacement headphones by contacting the manufacturer with the manufacturer's warranty. I cannot say for certain that they will replace them. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have found that the earbuds that came with the Harman Kardon M8 suck outright. I gave mine to my son to use in school.

I have a pair of Skull Candy Ink'd earbuds that sound way better than the HK ones. Nothing like Metallica at high volume in an airport waiting for your other girlfriend to arrive...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat