• Android Lollipop 5.0
  • GPS Enhancements
  • Updated Lock screen and Notification UI with enhanced privacy features
  • Recent Apps supports multiple pages
  • Added search function in settings
  • Lumen toolbar removed

Important Notes

- Software version is 4.20.651.10

- This update is rolled-out to devices in batches.

- Refer to the HTC One M8 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
91 REPLIES 91
Master

Re: 02/10 - HTC One M8 Software Update - 4.20.651.10

It's a biggie.

Screenshot_2015-02-10-20-16-40.png

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Hey any battery drain issues yet? I also noticed that every time I get a text the little gps icon shows up at the top like it does when I use google maps. Do you know why that is? I know you haven't had alot of time to check stuff out yet but can you let me know on these two items? And of course anything else you've discovered.

Master

Kimberly_F -
As of yet, we have not heard of battery draining issues. As for everything else stay posted to this forum for any other news regarding the new update.
- Alvaro
Sprint Social Care
Master

I'm still playing with it, but I haven't noticed a battery issue yet. Although, I did do a hard reset so it was completely stock as I am still installing apps as I need them.

--

Journeyman

I noticed the color washed out, is that suppose to happens?

Master

Color where? Overall? If so, I believe that's the new Material Design that Google had everyone standardizing on.

Take a screen shot so we can verify, but if it is what I suspect, that's normal.

--

Journeyman

The blue color is gone on the applications!

Journeyman

How can I add the screen shot?

Master

ELJEFE38 What color is the app now? - Carol
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am trying to upload pictures, but don't know how to do it from my phone!

Master

ELJEFE38 Where are you trying to upload the pictures to. - Carol
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat