Enhancements/Fixes

• Google Security Patch
  • GPS Enhancements
  • International VoWIFI
  • I'ts On Integration
  • Accessibility Improvements

Important Notes

- Software version is 3.30.651.2

- This update is rolled-out to devices in batches.

- Refer to the HTC One M8 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

50 REPLIES 50
Master

Re: 10/29 - HTC One M8 Software Update - 3.30.651.2

Social, completely different changelog then what the update stated it was. See my post here,

10/14 - HTC One M8 Software Update - 3.30.651.2

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'ts On Integration? what is this? search doesn't yield anything

Master

CORBETT50,

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns that we can address for you.
- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I did ask you must have not saw the question mark

Master

CORBETT50

We've checked here on our system regarding the "It's On Integration" and we don't find any information, It could have been a mistake. We're going to have it corrected. Our apologies.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

you can find info about IT'S ON for Sprint at this link:

http://www.itsoninc.com/news/sprint-to-use-itson-smart-services-platform/

Master

The real question is whether we actually got the features mentioned above. Because the update says the eye everyone and what comes with it. No mention of the changes mentioned in the first post.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

can you confirm this? The update had no mention if these items as I mentioned in the first post. Instead, just the Eye Experience information. Whereas your Changelog has no mention if the Eye Experience.

So did we get Eye Experience, boost to 4.4.4 AND the items you listed, or just Eye Experience and boost to 4.4.4?

--

Journeyman

I just got the update and I love it...except the ItsOn service seems to be draining my battery like crazy! Makes me not enjoy my phone as much. Can anything be done?

Master

TboneTWM

Thanks for posting. I don't have much information about the It's On integration. What I can do is share this thread with the software techs to see if they can get more information for you.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am also getting high battery consumption from the ItsOn app (53%).  My battery used to be awesome now just average at best.  Not liking ItsOn at all

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat