ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one that has an awful experience with data??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Am I the only one that has an awful experience with data??

I mean, my phone says 4g, i run speed tests and I am barely getting a meg. It then teeters between 3g and 4g. Data speeds are horrendous. I cannot find this reliable. One day I was lost and I needed to google something. Guess what? I couldnt access google. I had to rely on a strangers phone to get data. Their connection is unreliable. I dont see this getting any better either. While ATT and TMobile are getting great reviews with their data speeds, im here always kicking myself for renewing my contract with Sprint.

Am I the only one??

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Am I the only one that has an awful experience with data??

REAKED - I can understand how frustrating this data issue can be. Please provide me the zip code and nearest cross streets. I will check the area for you. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's a chronic issue and they have no answer. Except that it's probably your fault for expecting decent service.

Journeyman

No your not the only one   I HAVE VERY POOR CONNECT IN MY AREA

Master

msdionne69,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having service problems. Which services are you having problems with: voice, text, data or a combination of these? May I please have your nearby cross streets and zip code to check out the services in your area please?

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat