cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking LED Notifications not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blinking LED Notifications not working

I have had this phone for about three weeks now and my lights were not working either-I brought it into the Sprint Store- where I purchased it- they then sent me to another sprint store to get it fixed or replaced- we did a hard reset- and the light blinked ONCE -and i was sent on my way-they also said that if that didnt work that they would have to ORDER me a new phone??  seriously?  now- after a few days- i get irregular notifications - sometimes it works- sometimes it doesnt-it takes me about three or four hours to get my phone back to how i want it if i do a hard reset...I really think someone at Sprint needs to either FIX this - contact HTC for us?  something- over 600.00 for a phone and it doesnt work right?  My son got one  too and has had it swapped out for connectivity issues THREE times....please help us Sprint...

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Blinking LED Notifications not working

JustDawnSprint, Thanks for bringing this to our attention! What device are you currently using? Have you checked the notification settings to make sure LED light is set on? Keep me posted!

Thanks, Justin Sprint Social Care
Master

What happens when you boot to Safe Mode?

To boot to Safe Mode, restart phone. At first boot screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until fully booted and you see Safe Mode in the bottom left corner.

At this point, send yourself a message or have someone else send you one.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

smotrs

Thanks for participating in the thread!

I'm curious, however, if JustDawnSprint has the original M8 or the Harmon/Kardon edition? Also, what software version is the device on and is the HTC Sense version on 6.0 or not?

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Master

Good question, though they are quite similar. They have the same Sense version, 6.0, not necessarily the same OS version, but same Sense.

So, the only thing ever don't know is if it's the M8 or the HKM8.

In either case, a Safe Mode boot will still tell us if it's a 3rd party app or not.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat