cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to wifi... even though the phone is three feet from the router!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't connect to wifi... even though the phone is three feet from the router!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I went to the doctor today, and put my phone in airplane mode, but turned Bluetooth and Wifi back on.  Once I finished, I turned airplane mode off.

Now, my home network shows as "Not in range", despite the fact that the phone is three feet from the router.

I have tried rebooting the router and the phone several times.  When I reboot the phone, it will connect momentarily, then show as blocked, then available, then back to Not in range.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Can't connect to wifi... even though the phone is three feet from the router!

And not having any reachable WiFi is draining my battery!!!

Journeyman

Re: Can't connect to wifi... even though the phone is three feet from the router!

I walked out of the sprint store with an eticket after haggling for 2 months about my service with my harmony kardon phone. I'm told the next step is to return to state and they will order the replacement phone. Help me AJ!!!

Journeyman

Thing is, this one is a replacement, and it was working fine until yesterday.

Now it's like something's wrong with the 2.4GHz antenna, because it can see a nearby 5GHz router just fine...

Journeyman

HTC HARMON CARMON owner also!!!! Can't play a 90 second video about this phone hon

Journeyman

Wrong phone.  I have a One MAX, not a HC, and my problem is WIFI, not video.

Journeyman

Left store with a ticket because they were closing. Service person said that was last step. Next step was giving them the box charger accessories and I would get another. I still have this phone. finally bought a used Samsung for $ 100 . I still have this phone to pay for 2 years

Journeyman

How are the problems you're having with your Harmon-Cardon edition (which is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MODEL) of any relevance to the problem I'm having with my One Max?

Journeyman

Did you found an answer for htc one max not connecting to wifi because my one max is doing the same thing. Any help would be appreciated

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat