cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M8 Data connectivity issues

Journeyman

Re: HTC One M8 Data connectivity issues

I'm in Pflugerville and have had only one bar consistently for one month. And if that's not bad enough, I haven't had LTE 4G service nightly during same time period. I've had these issues since upgrading to HTC One M8 so I could use LTE Spark over one year ago. Friends and family throughout the U.S have noted same issues and all agreed we will have a "conscious uncoupling" with Sprint when contracts expire. I will not spend my life calling Sprint or posting here and on facebook when I know that Sprint and HTC have been aware of these issues over a year now.

Master

deborahjones15, First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to resolved this issue. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's sad that we weren't warned of this issue beforehand. I'm genuinely considering composing a lawsuit. This is ridiculous. We're investing all this money in a company that can't even fix the issue and they clearly know what the issue is. It's frustrating because it could be extremely dangerous and Sprint does not seem to care AT ALL.

Master

Before you do though, read the contract you signed which says you agree to arbitration.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Every time I turn on my phone I have to do a Update Profile in order to get any services.  I did not update my phone because I read about all the problems.  The update was forced by sprint or htc and now I am having  problems.

When is this going to be resolved?  I pay my bill and you are to provide service.  You are not holding up your end of the contract Sprint!

Master

TomHTConeM8, I'm pleased that you have chosen Sprint as your service provider, and want to ensure you receive the service you deserve. Are you experiencing issues in a specific location? If so, please provide two cross streets and the zip code where you're experiencing this. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: HTC One M8  Data connectivity issues

Everywhere.  It is a htc/sprint issue.  You should learn to read.

Master

If you have a problem with the update, it missy likely won't be resolved for at least a couple weeks. That's because Lollipop is expected to hit all M8's in the next week or two.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

In the meantime, you may have to take your phone into a Repair Center to rule out software.

--

Journeyman

Is Sprint going to push out Lollipop to all M8's?

And you say in the next week or two.  Is that a guess or is that published?

I hope it is not just a collection of the upgrades that have been causing failures such as the one I have and so many others are experiencing.

Master

TomHTConeM8  We don't have any information yet about the Lollipop update. Information will likely be announced here on the device's page when the update is released.  Dale Sprint Social Care

Message was edited by: SprintCare to correct inaccurate info.

Master

It's not official, it's from a leak. However, there was an announcement by HTC a couple weeks ago in London about it being released on the 3rd.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/578408/20150108/htc-one-m8-m9-release-date-android.htm#.VK8Qkd_TnqB

--

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat