cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M8 Not working in South Bend, IN 46601-45 area codes

Journeyman

HTC One M8 Not working in South Bend, IN 46601-45 area codes

Is there anyone who has the new HTC M8 in my area?   If so, are you experience Network issues, even with the new software update?  I have been a Sprint Customer for well over 10 years and never seen anything like this!!!   The whole network seems to be down.  This is insane

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: HTC One M8 Not working in South Bend, IN 46601-45 area codes

meetoo1975,

We have received complaints about coverage on this device. Do you know any other Sprint customers, which do not have this device, that are having the same issue?

Sean L
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So what is Sprint doing to take care of this problem?  They are basically selling a phone that does not work on their network?  Who does that.  I know people who have the HTC One M8 on other carriers and it is working perfectly.   This is very frustrating!!!

Highlighted
Master

mr.meetoo1975, I want to help with this! I completely understand that this can be frustrating and want to get to the bottom of this! Did this only begin after the network update? *Jazmine Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat