Did you mean: 

HTC One Max software update - version 3.02.651.8

Enhancements/Fixes:

• Fingerprint security issue
  • Fix for persistent "Smith" expiration notification

Important Info:

• Deployment to all devices starts on 7/29/15.  All devices should receive update on 7/29/15
  • For additional info, check out the software update article in Sprint Device Support
4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: HTC One Max software update - version 3.02.651.8

Need help, got this update today and its drained my battery!! Ive been charging my phone since 5 pm my time and its just now at 30%!!!

Journeyman

tbrogdon74 wrote:

Need help, got this update today and its drained my battery!! Ive been charging my phone since 5 pm my time and its just now at 30%!!!

Oddly, my battery life seems to have improved! However, the constant rebooting is getting worse! Minimum once a day, up to 5x! But no more Smiths Disabled! Woohoo! Took long enough...

Sadly, unless we get an OS update I don't think Max life is going to get any better. Which I hate to say, as this has been my favorite phone to date.

I can tell you all the stuff you probably have already tried, checking for updates, uninstalling any apps that you don't need or ones that seem to be off since their last update. Other than that, again, I think we should just enjoy the time we have left with them...

Journeyman

My HTC One Max was doing that BEFORE the update. I brought it to sprint on Thursday because i was having issues, and they updated my phone. Then, the phone actually won't turn on now. I'm waiting for my replacement device.

Journeyman

Debating myself on whether to get a new one through warranty. had two shutdowns already today and lost my home screen image. Uninstalled more apps, using less that half of the internal storage, can't make this phone happy!

Love HTC phones but since there is no Lollipop or successor for the One Max, Nexus 6 is the only option to stay big and current.

Good luck with your new-to-you phone! Hope it is glitch free!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat