cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One max coming to Sprint!!

Wizard

Re: HTC One max coming to Sprint!!

smotrs,

This  indeed could be done, if someone wanted to, but I am perfectly fine with waiting and it all works out in the end. I am here for the customer. So the last thing on my mind is  myself, but I do understand your logic.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

fireguy_6364,

This  is  true, but with every good thing there are some setbacks. I enjoy my job and helping customers more so it all evens out for me and having devices on hand to complete the actions as the customer and to get the same outlook of what is going on is important. But this is always the key role that Sprint's local authorized service and repair centers play in the big picture. I know at times it is not always convenient for  one's life.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

MY family gave me this phone from Taiwan, but I can't use in Sprint network. It is a big phone, 5.9"

GrandMaster

yah the one from Taiwan uses a different ...well pretty much everything about the phone is different lol..mainly with the frequencies it can use over there compared to what is used in the U.S..i like a big phone..as long as it can easily slip in and out of my back pocket im a happy camper.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

not everyone has easy access to a repair center...heck some have to travel a few hours just to get to one..again these were my personal opinions..nothing more.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

I'd be real surprised if it's released tomorrow... I have my pennies all saved up. The HTC One is getting a bit long in the tooth...

Master

What happened to all the posts in this thread? Half of them are gone.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

im seeing 3 pages still..were there more than that?

Master

Never mind, there's a note her the first post saying "Load 25 previous posts" which I missed the first time. So I thought everything was gone.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

.............................................................HAHAHAHAHAHA....i mean...yah..thats something that would be easily missed

Wizard

You'd be easily missed...

(now this may get deleted...)

GrandMaster

your mom may get deleted!!!

might as well get deleted with you lol

actually im almost positive a few of "the moderator"s are assigned to me and to zap some of my more than should be posts lol..somehow i dont see them getting upset if i went on vacation to someplace without any service or access to the net

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat