cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one M8 Spark(4g LTE?) not working well in Atlanta area

Master

Re: HTC one M8 Spark(4g LTE?) not working well in Atlanta area

jdgarr What is the issue you are having with your device? *Robtisha Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

jdgarr Yeah I'm in Atlanta also. they said that the Towers were completed Monday late night but I still have no service. Every call still drops. everyonce in a while Ill see a 3G signal but if I go on the internet nothing happens and even less I'll get the Spark signal and it will show all th bars but if I try to access the web nothing happens and eventually it will say "No internet Connection" even though my phone is showing I have the SPark connection. then my phone with jump to NO BARS.

Master

El_Guyo_loco,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. I would like to check out the status on the towers near you. Can you provide the zip code and cross streets please? Thank you.

Nicole
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Missed calls, no data connection, texts showing up two days after being sent, no LTE connection, outgoing calls not going out. You name it. Pretty sure the average SprintCare is clueless.

Been doing some research, and I believe it's Sprint's towers not being set up correctly for Spark, even though Spark shows up on Sprint's coverage area everwhere I am in Houston.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-357-nexus-5-and-lg-g2-experience-temporary-sprint-lte-conne...

Master

Jdgarr,

Thanks for the information. I would like to check the status on the towers in your area. May I get the zip code and cross streets please? I'm here to help. Thank you.

Nicole
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Lincoln Nebraska 68506, 60th normal street... My old phone (also an HTC) worked fine, and now I haven't been able to make a call for days with my M8, and no connectivity! Pretty sick of this... I went through all the troubleshooting tips and went into my Sprint store, still isn't fixed.

Master

kknoop1,

Do this from your dial pad ##72786# select menu then reset. The device will shut down and then come back on. It will automatically do an update profile to connect to the network. If this does not work. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account pin and we can send some updates for you through the network.

Thank you,
*Paida
Journeyman

Same here with my HTC one m8. Very little to no lte coverage but my wife has a great signal on her note 2. My zip code is 72956 and cross streets are Elfen Glen and Northridge Blvd.

Journeyman

I got the M8 the other day. Today, I lost LTE connection completely, while my wife has it on her Note 3. I updated my PRL several times, LTE would come back briefly, then go back to 3G. Rebooting doesn't reestablish connection. Any suggestions

Master

ANGIEMTURNER64

Techs are in area prepping for or performing upgrades and this can cause connection oddities. I have requested techs check the tower serving the intersection provided. Should they detect any anomalies they will address them right away.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

EVOseaneightzero,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Try updating the profile on your phone. If that doesn't work I want you to try these steps:

1. From the home screen, tap the Phone icon

2. Dial ##72786#.

Note: The final # will not appear on the screen.

3. Tap MENU

4. Tap Reset

5. Read the EPST message and then tap OK.

The handset will restart and initiate Hands Free Activation.

The network settings are now reset.

Sophia

Social Care Team
Journeyman

Would this have anything to do with it? http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-357-nexus-5-and-lg-g2-experience-temporary-sprint-lte-connectivity-issues-due-to-circuit-switched-fallback-technology/

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat