cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to know if HTC M8 is water resistant?

Journeyman

I just want to know if HTC M8 is water resistant?

Is the HTC One M8 water resistant?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: I just want to know if HTC M8 is water resistant?

GRLWTHIIS,

Thank you for reaching out to us. That device is not water resistant. Do you have the phone? Are you looking to have a water resistant device? The one device that we have that is water resistant is the Samsung Galaxy s5. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Social Care,
Lamar
Journeyman

The samsung s5 seems to be a weaker phone in comparison to the HTC M8. The only thing better is the water resistant feature. However, a case that is water resistant for the m8 would work just as well. So now I am wondering if sprint has such a case?

Highlighted
Wizard

it actually is water resistant, but not rated for it and definitely not water proof. I've watched videos of the HTC ONE M8 completely submerged for 30 minutes and it comes out fine. but wouldn't be trying this just to prove the point.

Journeyman

I saw that video too.. The phone apparently does very well in water, but since it does have the USB and headphone jack port covers it's not rated.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat