cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data - LTE: EMM-65535

Journeyman

No Data - LTE: EMM-65535

I am getting this error message when entering 4G coverage areas and lose data connection completely until restarting the phone.  Two locations it happened at today, probably both the same tower.  11th St N @ 3rd Ave N, 18th St N @ 1st Ave N both in Birmingham, AL 35203.

I believe this issue is Spark or SIM card related.  Coming from a Nexus 5 (tri-band but not updated for Spark) I had no issues with connecting to LTE at any locations in Birmingham, AL.  Attempted to disable LTE bands 26 & 41 in ##DATA# but the option appears to be missing on the M8.  Only solution appears to be to put the phone in CDMA only mode which is not a good solution at all.

Screenshot_2014-04-03-07-56-25.png

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

Re: No Data - LTE: EMM-65535

Hi UH60-JAMES, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Both locations are reporting from the same tower (cascade ID BI03XC006). This tower is reporting some low numbers currently. I have notified our technicians of this concern so they can begin troubleshooting. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Keep us posted!
*Sarah
Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also getting this same message...over and over and over again in KC area. #annoying

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still having issues webejamin?

The issue has actually gotten worst for me as more towers are upgraded to 4G in my area.  I have taken the phone to two separate Sprint stores.  One store blamed it on Network Vision and the other blamed it on software.  I'm guessing neither are right since the majority are just fine.  This is likely a hardware issue that nobody will acknowledge.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got rid of the phone...too many problems.

Highlighted
Master

webejamin

Anything we can assist you with, we're here to to help.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi!

I've been having this issue for the past 7 months. I have talked to Sprint customer care, they tell me to go to the store, and then I go to the store and they tell me to contact customer care.

The issue happens EVERYWHERE. Even in Salt Lake City, and other large cities that should have full coverage. When I restart the phone, I can watch it connect to 4G/LTE and then 5 seconds later it will disconnect and give me the same error that everyone else gets.

I have read TONS of forum posts about this, I have done all which Sprint told me to do to fix the problem and it HAS NOT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, I'm getting tired of this issue. I have contacted HTC, and they tell me it is a Sprint issue.

I have been in the store, and talked to the tech's at least 5 times. First I was told there was nothing they could do, then they lied and told me I didn't have insurance to replace the phone (which I did, and Customer Care told me I should replace it).

I would just like a phone that works. That's all. It's a simple request.

I have stayed with Sprint this long, but I am getting really frustrated.

I will gladly change phones to something priced equal to what I have, I just want to be able to use my data and not have issues. It's not that bad of a request, is it?

Please, let this be the request that finally fixes my problem.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat