cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered mine through Best Buy

Master

Ordered mine through Best Buy

Yes, I ordered mine through Best Buy yesterday. Why? Well, BB offers a $50 gift card when upgrading plus whatever the trade in value is for your old phone.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Ordered mine through Best Buy

smotrs,

Thank you for posting and providing us some feedback in regards to ordering your new device. If you have any questions or require assistance please feel free to post and let us know.

Lucia
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I also prefer Best Buy for the Geek Squad replacement service. No questions asked replacements with no deductible.

Master

kmoore7580

It's great to hear that you are considering Best Buy's replacement service, but I wanted to advise you that their coverage doesn't offer protection for loss/theft. If you reconsider, then you have 30 days to add TEP to the line after activation.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat