cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: First impressions

Journeyman

I have got to say that this phone has impressed me since the moment I opened the box. Right away you notice the slick metal exterior with 2 surround sound speakers and a vivid large 5.0 1080P display. It just has that WOW factor to it.

Photo provided by knowyourmobile.com

The excitement did not stop there. I continued to be impressed through the user interface, the sound quality of the Beats Audio surround sound speakers and the 1080P display. these things in my book make it a very very desirable phone. I have had so much fun with the phone watching movies and listening to music. When you watch a movie, you can literally hear every detail from the footsteps on the dirt or glass, to the small click of a gun reloading, to the vehicles passing by. This is just simply amazing to me!

I showed the phone to some friends and family. My mother in law told me its like having a movie theatre in your pocket. Although that sounds funny, I think it is a great example and description of the quality and pleasure of this phone!

Follow me for more reviews and insights on the M8 and more!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”