cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One M8 Camera

Journeyman

Over Easter weekend, I tested out the HTC One’s camera. I was a little worried, since some of the comparison reports I’ve read rank the phone’s camera below some of the other phones out there. My worry was soon laid to rest as I started snapping photos of my kids all weekend long with great results! Inside and outside, low light and very bright. Any chance I got, I took great photos and videos.

HTC+One+Easter2.jpg

And Zoe. Oh Zoe…. The coolest feature on a camera/phone I’ve ever used.

There are two main features of Zoe that I used this weekend. One, was the Zoe capture feature. To get to this feature, you open the camera, press the square with 4 dots in it (right next to the capture button) and select “Zoe Camera.” Now you can take 3 second pictures giving it just a little bit of motion by pressing the capture button and holding for 3 seconds. If you find yourself caught up in the action, keep the button pressed, and the camera will automatically switch to recording video. The Zoe camera lets you take the perfect motion shot for Zoe’s other cool feature: Highlights.

Zoe Highlights is the coolest thing ever. It’s an automatic highlight reel of the pictures/videos you’ve taken. When I say automatic, it’s truly already done for you. Go into your gallery > camera shots, and you’ll see Zoe has already taken your pictures/Zoes/videos and started picking highlights and putting them in a slideshow. With a little bit of editing and personalizing, you can make your own show with music to go along. Here is my Zoe highlight video of my kid’s Easter fun! Enjoy!

Easter 2014 - YouTube

Video was created by Zoe on the HTC One M8. The song in the video is Fire by Jake Bugg.

There are tons of other features that I didn't get to on this blog pertaining to the camera. For more information go to HTC One - M8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.