cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One M8 Harman Kardon First Look

Journeyman

So I got a chance to pick up my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition yesterday, and I haven’t stopped listening to music since!!! The sound quality of the Harman Kardon headphones is incredible. I normally listen to music while on the computer at work anyway, but the level of detail I’m hearing from this device, in these high quality earbuds is absolutely phenomenal. There is a ton of background music, sounds, and voices I've never heard before in my favorite songs.

I don't want to forget to mention the beautiful new color on this exclusive device! This picture doesn't do it justice. The HTC One M8 was already a beautiful device, and this special edition just makes it seem that much more premium and beautiful.

HTC+M8+HK.bmp

I’m a little bit biased I think, and not because I’m a Sprint employee. I’ve never owned “premium” audio equipment before. Just a casual listener on any device with whatever pair of earbuds came in the box. Some of the headphones have outperformed others, but there is no real comparison for the clarity that is exuded through this amazing audio enhanced device.

Stay tuned for more gushing reporting about the new HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition coming soon!!

For more information go to HTC One - M8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.