cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC Transfer Tool

Journeyman

Being a Product Ambassador means that we go through phones pretty quickly and that requires a lot of transferring, downloading, checking to make sure nothing is missing, backing up pictures, Etc. Etc. Etc., but with the HTC Transfer tool this was probably the easiest thing I had to do! In less than 5 minutes I had all my apps, contacts, call logs, text messages, pictures ALL on my new device! Man have I been waiting for this! Thank you HTC for such a wonderful tool! With this tool, i never have to fear the phone transfer again with HTC!

So here is how it works: (Provided by HTC Show Me)

Its so fast and easy. Never struggle with your transfers again with the HTC Transfer Tool.

Your product ambassador team!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”