cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: The Movie Theatre Experience

Journeyman

So this is probably one of my favorite things about the M8. The sound + the picture is just amazing. I know in my first impressions blog I had posted about my mother in law commenting that it is like a mini movie theatre. Well, the more I use it, and watch movies on it, the more and more I agree with the statement.

The Boomsound with dual speaker on the front make for amazing sound, in addition to the sound, you get an amazing 5.0" Full HD 1080P experience.

When watching one of my favorite movies compared to even my TV, the sound quality and picture clarity was simply amazing. The details that I could hear in the sound was just crisp and clean. I could hear everything from the glass cracking under their feet, the dirt being shifted while running, the click of the clip from a gun being reloaded.... I can go on. Also watching the movie, I had better picture quality than my TV, it was so clean I thought I was there.

So the best thing for me on the HTC One M8 is the experience of the movies and music!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”