cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Tips, Tricks, & Impressions - HTC ONE (M8)

Wizard

M8.PNG

I have always been a HUGE fan of HTC's build quality on their devices. IMO, they are the best in the industry and their devices are a work of art. That being said I received my HTC One M8 last Thursday and the M8 delivers on design

and overall aesthetics of the device. Its a gorgeous device to look at, beautiful bright screen, fantastic speakers, and a great camera. I have to say though that it is taking me a little time to get used use to HTC Sense as my last couple of

devices that I've been able to test have been Samsung.

Things that I really like with the M8

• Perfect size, feels great in my hands and fits comfortably in my front and back pockets
  • Bright display, easy to see outside and amazingly clear and crisp
  • I like the easy access to the brightness slider from the notifications menu (use two fingers to slide down from the top)

Brightness.PNG tap the three dots and you'll get BrightnessLevel.PNG

Things I don't care for.

• none really just yet. I know coming from TouchWiz over to Sense there is a bit of an adjustment / learning curve so I am doing my best to use the device without comparing.

Here is a great video on showing off some nice tips and tricks that the M8 offers

Link

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.