cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC One M8 still the leader into the darkness

Sprint Product Ambassador

The low light ability on the HTC One M8 is great. The M8 is following the path laid out by HTC with the M7 which was the first to take high quality low light pictures. I have not seen another phone on the market take a better low light picture then the HTC One series phones. though I am not a huge photo, the M8 allows me to take quality pictures even when the surrounding environment is not conducive for high quality pictures. This phone gathers all the available light via the sensor, allowing you to take that perfect picture even in a dark room.

Happy snapping.

Here's a low light picture comparison of a HTC One M8, HTC One M7, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4.

(the pictures are in the same order m8,m7,s5,s4)

m8ll.jpglow light HTC One.jpg

s5.jpglow light GSIII.jpg

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”