cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: How do you protect your phone!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Every phone that i have had I have protected with a case,  There are many options out there, I have always been partial to the Otterbox Commuter case, but it has its down side with bulk,  I recently have been buying Supcase's for my last couple phones they have a very slim factor for a case, but they also offer decent protection.  On my Htc M8 I had a Supcase but recently switched to the Spigen Slim Armor case and I must say, its a great go between from a Otterbox to a Supcase.  It is as protective as the Otterbox but has the slim form factor that the Supcase has,  Its the best of both worlds, protection without the added bulk.  Pick one up you wont be disappointed.

For more on Spigan Cases go to there Website here

pictures are a Spigan Slim Armor case, Supcase, and Otterbox Commuter

KIMG0005.jpgCapture1.PNGob.jpg

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”