cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - Looking for a case for my HTC One M8

Sprint Product Ambassador

Handset devices become real expensive these days, especially if I have to replace a broken phone while my device has not been eligible for an upgrade yet (I either have to pay the repair cost, full price for the replaced device or buying a used device from someone). One rule I have for my kids is that they can only use the phone when they have a proper case for the phone. With that being said, when I buy them a new phone, before I activate the phone, they must have a case ready.

No exception for me, I have to get a case for each phone I use. No matter how careful you are, you always can drop the phone. In the last month I saw 3 of my colleagues had broken phone screens: they do not believe in having a case for their phones. In the past, I bought the Otter box for my previous 3 phones. This time, I was looking around and got hold of a Spigen Slim Armor case for my HTC One M8, and I like the case very much. It is solidly built, gives the phone good protection (I dropped the phone a couple of times unhurt!), and I think the price is pretty fair too.

As you can see from the photos below, the Spigen case design really makes it looks like the phone itself. The rubber air cushioned edges do provide good protection, but look like part of the phone. The metal portion of the frame make me think it is the HTC One body, very neat.

spigen-20140520_101335.jpg

spigen-20140520_101353.jpg

Spigen does have many other designs for the same phone from what I can see, they have probably more choices for a single model than what I have found on other brands.

One thing I do not like about this case, is that the button covers are softer so I can easily press the Volume Up and Down button which results in cancelling my phone from vibrate mode. Hope Spigen will adjust this design in the future.

Definitely, I will look at Spigen for my next phone whenever
I upgrade next, hopefully.

For now, Happy Connecting!

Your Sprint Ambassador team.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors (PA) are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.