cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: The HTC One (M8) harman/kardon unboxing!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Don’t you just love unboxings?

Who would have thought just a few years ago that listening to a person talking about a product while opening a box would become wildly popular? Especially when most of these are created by amateurs like myself that are mostly winging it from the kitchen table based “studio”. We make these purely for the satisfaction of sharing our love of devices with others and to help interested viewers understand the product from the viewpoint of a normal consumer like me that just happens to work at Sprint. No techie paid industry blogger in my here. I am just a dude lucky enough to be a volunteer Sprint Product Ambassador.

That brings us to today’s video and pictures of the recently announced HTC One (M8) harman/kardon edition. Take it from me. This is the most exciting overall Android device to hit the market in quite some time.  You can read more about the actual specs of the device here at sprint.com or from some of the many great posts from my Product Ambassador peers.

This is a visual post so let’s get busy with some pictures and of course the video.

FB_IMG_13989600507219119.jpg  20140508_104250.jpg  20140508_104750.jpg

Now the video!

Link to youtube:
http://youtu.be/5FjFV6nFeNg

You can see this is a killer device with a beautiful black metal backing and shiny champagne colored front that just screams, “I am different and I am classy.” “Hold me in your hand, fire up my speakers, and let me take you to audiophile paradise.”

What do you think? Have you tried it yet?

Happy Connecting!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test outall sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the  information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.
#sprintemployee.