cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is why the HTC One M8 Doesn't work,

Master

Re: This is why the HTC One M8 Doesn't work,

mrcminnesota,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concerns. We definitely want you to have a phone that works best for you. Unfortunately it's hard to tell until your actually using the phone. We do offer a satisfaction guarantee if the phone isn't working the way you want it to, you can simply return or exchange it. For more information on our satisfaction guarantee please visit www.sprint.com/guarantee. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Located in SARASOTA, FLORIDA (34232)

Just purchased my HTC ONE M8 and signed on with Sprint on Thursday, since the moment I've started using the phone, service has been useless: text messages being delayed 5min-4hrs, ZERO data access unless on my home WiFi network. I've not had more that 2 bars (out of 6) shown on my phone status bar. My contract is unlimited Talk, Text, and Data for about 100$ a flippin' month, but I can't access ANY of those features. I'm giving it until Friday the 22nd and I am canceling my contract (14 day grace period) with sprint, genuinely disgusted by the theft Sprint has attempted with their "amazing coverage maps".

I wish I had been warned by the rep when purchasing the phone. Friends with similar Android and iOS phones with their 25$/a month plans on BOOST and VIRGIN have better access and service than I've had with my SPRINT "LTE" experience.

Master

BrajanKK

Are you having problems in a particular area or does it happen everywhere you go? Try to do a service update on the phone, go to settings>system updates>update profile. See if it helps.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

-SprintCare

I have done profile updates, system updates, and PRL updates via the built in OS option and via Sprint ZONE several times.

Doesn't help...at all...

Master

BrajanKK

We've checked the zip code and our system does not show any outages in the area. We're going to report your area to our network team to check. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat