cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling Outside the US

Journeyman

WiFi Calling Outside the US

Does anyone know if I use WiFi Calling outside the US to send or receive calls and texts without having any charges on my account? I will not text or call to phone numbers outside the US however.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: WiFi Calling Outside the US

I can help with that. While using wifi calling you should not be charged no matter the destination. This is a new feature, so should you see anything on your bill suggesting otherwise, if so, please let us know. Simple answer is you should be okay. Have a safe trip.

- Lorenzo
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

What about calling from a foreign location to the US on wifi?

I also was unable to make a phone call (locally in the US) on wifi because it kept saying that I had not logged into a service. No idea what this meant. It worked when I dialed the number, but not from the phone book.

Master

TNJIM,

We can definitely understand your concern. Please visit http://sprint.co/1y40w0a for more information about Wi-Fi Calling. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat