Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen powering off issues?

Journeyman

screen powering off issues?

is anyone having issues regarding the htc one m8 not being able to turn the screen off using the power button since the most recent update? i can hold the power button in and say power off it will go through the motions then the screen says on the antennas turn off as if in airplane mode then goes to my home screen and the screen just stays on i have to then press the power button again to restart the phone for anything to happen and the functionality returns the just started happening last night please assist me with this issue its quite annoying. im also having horrible signal issues and more dropped calls than i have ever experienced

1 REPLY 1
Master

Sincere1187,

I am sorry that you have experienced this issue with powering off your HTC M8. Have you tried a reset to see if that clears the issue? If not, please dial ##72786#. Please let me know if that helps with the screen powering off.

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat