cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create your own Theme on HTC One M9 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

m1ajzgexnn3jujrvqsww.jpg

phone.png

The HTC One M9 is a beautiful phone with great sound and fits comfortably in your hand. One of things many do when they receive a new phone is personalize it and that is the beauty of Android and HTC Theme option. Everyone has the option to personalize their HTC One M9 screen to be unlike anyone else beyond just the wallpaper now.

Theme 1.PNG

I used a picture I saved as my wallpaper of my daughter to make into a theme. This HTC app provides me several options to choose from like: texture/colors, icons, sounds and font. In each of these sections there are even more options available. The one I created was very simple and used some of my daughters favorite colors. Follow the on screen prompts after making your selection and you will have your very own Theme or download one of many from the Theme catalog.

Theme 2.PNG

The theme will be applied throughout your phone to your apps page, gallery and other areas of your phone.

Follow these simple steps and you will have your own theme on your HTC One M9:

1. Open the Themes app with a long press on the screen
  2. Select Change or edit theme
  3. Tap the '+' icon at the top right
  4. Tap Choose Home image
  5. Select Camera (to take a picture or Gallery (if you already have a picture you would like to use
  6. Once you've selected a background, select a filter, crop the image, then tap Next until you reach the Create theme: style page.
  7. Tap Edit to change icons, sounds, colors ect, or tap Next keep it the way it is
  8. Save the theme by giving it a name, then tap OK

Now you have your own theme and made your HTC One M9 a little more personal.... If you do not have a HTC One M9, visit a Sprint store and check out some of the other great features this phone offers like Boomsound with Dolby Audio. I have another blog coming with a YouTube video demo of how great this phone sounds.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee