cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M9 & Uh-Oh Protection - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Have you ever dropped your phone and cracked your screen? How about accidentally going for a swim with your device? Accidental device damage can be one of the worst feelings ever. It is sad, but phone accidents happen to nearly everyone. It has happened to me before too. I remember this one time, at band camp (just kidding), this one time I was in the mosh pit of a Blink-182 show. I got a bit excited, foolishly took out my device to take a picture of the band, and well, my device got? ?moshed on.? That was a sad evening. =?(

uh-oh-logo-inverse.pngLife happens, and HTC gets that. Therefore, launching with the HTC One M9 is the start of Uh-Oh Protection. With HTC?s Uh-Oh Protection, during the first 12 months of ownership, HTC will replace your HTC One M9 for a cracked screen or water damage one time, or offer you $100 towards the purchase of your next HTC One.

The great news is that HTC?s Uh-Oh protection is FREE! To qualify, you need to have purchased your HTC One M9 on or after March 25, 2015 and before August 31, 2015. Full terms and conditions can be found at this url:http://www.htc.com/us/uh-oh-protection/terms/.

If you would like to hear even more about HTC?s new Uh-Oh Protection program, check out this video featuring Aaron Baker and President of HTC America, Jason Mackenzie:

I?d like to hear from you. In the comment section below, please share your device story. How did you get that cracked screen or water damage? Did you fall into a lake? Was your device on the roof of your vehicle as you drove off? Let?s hear it!

If you would like to take advantage of HTC?s awesome Uh-Oh Protection program, first you'll need an HTC One M9, which is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment