cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make the M9 Your Own - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of the fun parts of having a smart device is the ability to tinker and really make it your own. With the HTC One M9, HTC makes this very simple to do with the launch of HTC Themes, giving you the ability to make your device unique in an easy and fun way.

You can access the theme creator and database from either your HTC One M9 (go to applications > themes), or by visiting https://themes.htc.com.

Screenshot_2015-05-06-14-45-04.png

Theme Maker

1. Log into Themes either on your device or on the website.
  2. Create a wallpaper > either select an image from your device or computer, or choose a recommended one. You can create up to four different wallpapers for the following...
    1. Lock Screen
    2. All Apps
    3. Messages
    4. Dot View
  3. Colors > personalize your phone with colors from your wallpaper or a background texture
  4. Icons > choose icon styles and textures
  5. Sounds > choose sounds that harmonize with the colors or category of your theme for the following...
    1. Ringtone
    2. Notification
    3. Alarm
  6. Font > personalize with a font that matches your theme category or choose another recommendation

Maker Pro

Maker Pro allows for the options above, but allows you to pick where you want to start, and you can choose to publish it when your done

1. Themes > wallpapers, icons, sounds, font, dot view
  2. Wallpapers > home, lock screen, all apps, messages
  3. Icons > application icons
  4. Sounds > ringtones, notification, alarm
  5. Dot View > wallpapers

Under the profile section of Themes, you will see?

1. My Themes
    1. My Creations > all of your creations are listed here
    2. My Downloads > all themes, wallpapers, icons, sounds, and fonts that you have downloaded will appear here
    3. My Bookmarks > everything you have bookmarked (themes, wallpapers, icons, sounds, fonts) will appear here
  2. My Connections > displays your followers and who you are following
  3. About Me > your profile information - Picture and bio

Screenshot_2015-05-06-14-54-06.png

HTC Themes are a fun way to customize your device and make it your own. They have really done a great job putting this altogether and building a community of HTC users that choose to share their themes publicly. That being said, I haven?t figured out how to add my other friends and peers that are using HTC themes, nor have I figured out how to share my profile information with others. I suppose this was designed this way so that you can find themes and then follow the creators, rather than proactive seeking out the creators themselves. I would love to follow my friends though and see the themes they are creating. If you know how to do this, please tell me in the comment section below.

In short, if you?re into customizing your device, I think the HTC One M9 would make a great fit for you.

The HTC One M9 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.