cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music and Video Boomsound demo with the HTC One M9 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

M9-logo.png

htc-one-m9-global-sketchfab-gunmetal.png

The HTC One M9 is the best sounding smartphones on the market currently with its Boomsound with Dolby Audio. Seems like every year there is an improvement over the other with the two front facing speakers. It is one thing for someone to write about the sound quality from the M9 and another to hear it for yourself.

HTC-One-M9-Features-HTC-Boomsound-with-Dolby-Audio-Surround1.jpg

Wanting to find a way to demonstrate the audio quaility of the M9 lead me to creating a short YouTube video with a demo a movie and music in it. The sound quality will be no where near that of hearing it in person, although I do hope this helps.

One things I called out in the video was that there are two mods for listening to audio on the HTC One M9: theater and music. There is a difference in sound between the two modes and did not include that in the video.

Here are the steps to access the setting to make the changes:

1. Tap home icon > all apps icon > settings app icon Settings.
  2. Tap HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio to toggle between Theatre mode or Music mode.

The best way to experience Boomsound with Dolby Audio is by visiting a Sprint store and hearing it for yourself. While your check out Boomsound on the M9, check out the new improved 20mp camera too!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee