BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My normal day with the Htc One M9 : Sprint Product ambassador

Journeyman

Smartphones are not designed to take over our lives, it is made to interact and accent our day to day lives.

Too many times, I feel that we as people who live in a first world country let these devices rule our lives and thus dictate them.

A phone is a useful tool to me, not a life device. Its primary purpose is to help me keep my communication with my family open, secondarily it is there to capture important moments in my kids lives, a tertiary objective is entertainment in the form of audio and video.

That is the only goal for that I have set for any device, does the phone perform these functions with the utmost precision.

The HTC one does fit the bill, it doesn't intrude in your life and yet performs all the functions that I laid out above.

Recently I was fortunate to take the HTC One on my trip to Dallas, now on a trip the last thing you want to do is fuss over your phone.

I was a groomsmen in my brother's wedding, the phone had three objectives; answer calls, help navigate the city, and take quality pictures.

The HTC One passed this test with flying colors.

I never had to worry about the phone's battery draining, though I was using the GPS for long period of time every day.

The phone coupled with the Sprint network never failed me, I never received a text from my family indicating that calls were made to me which I missed and I never missed a text.

The phone was able to help me capture my brother's wedding, the beautiful colors of an Indian wedding were present in every picture that I took.

The phone's boom sound was present in the limo as rap music blared from the church to the reception hall.

The phone's beauty was in full affect, as people from all of the country would see it and ask for a small demonstration.

Here are 2 of the many I took of the wedding.

These are my two daughters who were flower girls.

The second is of my cousin and I, I am the darker one.

wedding 2.jpg wedding 1.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.