BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense Home Widget on the HTC One M9: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

We all know how great HTC hardware is and most OEM's can't compete with them in this dept. But one great software feature that I love with Sense 7 and Android 5.0 is the 'Sense Home Widget'

This is a Widget that sits right on  your home screen (or any screen you want) and will automatically change your apps you use most frequently based on your location for: Work, Home, & Out.

Home Widget Locations.PNG

Check out HTC's video on it:

Here is how I have mind set and whats great about it is I don't have to do anything. it changes automatically!

home.PNGwork.PNGout.PNG

I have to say this is one of my favorite Widgets on the M9, I also like that you can create folders and have even more quick access to apps based on where you are. I'm also finding myself looking for this app when I use other devices... D!OH!

The HTC One M9 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.