cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen HTC One M9 Slim Armor Case - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

The HTC One M9 is a gorgeous, solid device, with it?s dual-tone metal unibody casing. Often times when you own such a beautiful device, you don?t want to cover it with a case. However, you need to protect your investment from scratches and wear. Also, cases can provide more than protection and offer added functionality.

Spigen has created a great solution for the HTC One M9 with their Slim Armor case. Remember the good old days with the HTC Evo and its kickstand?  That kickstand has been missed, but fortunately, Spigen included the kickstand in their Slim Armor case for the HTC One M9.

spigen1.PNG

I have been using this case on my HTC One M9 for over a month now, and it has really done the job well. The case has a very natural grip and is easy to carry. It is slim enough to fit my device in my pocket.

Regarding appearance, the Spigen Slim Armor case is very handsome. I am using the champagne gold case. The Slim Armor case also comes in gunmetal (similar to gray) and metal slate (dark gray). The top and bottom parts of the case are black, and the gold/gunmetal/metal slate portion almost looks metallic. Very nice!  All device ports are easily accessible with this case as well.

The case features dual layer durability with a TPU interior and polycarbonate exterior which is reinforced with air cushion technology. This technology provides excellent protection against shock. In addition, the case has a raised lip of 2 mm which protects the screen if you were to set it face down.

Spigen has an excellent 30 day return policy. From what I read, if you don?t like the case or it doesn?t suit your needs, Spigen will refund your purchase, no questions asked.

I highly recommend this case for your HTC One M9. It protects it well, looks great, and has a kickstand. You can't go wrong! You can read more about the Spigen HTC One M9 Slim Armor case and how to purchase one here: http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-m9-case-slim -armor.html.

The HTC One M9 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.