cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Connecting the Dots with my M9 Dot View Case

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Connecting the Dots with my M9 Dot View Case

So, I love visual appeal and because of this, exploring accessories often gets me heated up.  You already have a hot flagship HTC One M9, what’s next?  You got it!  You NEED a case.  I for one generally use a combo between an external body cover held in a belt holster. Generally, this works rather well, but lately I often question if my screen is really all that protected (hint: It’s not).

Now I’m not really a fan of the aftermarket screen film that gets applied to the screen. That’s not to say I don’t think they work.  I’m really just super picky at the application and always mess up at least two applications before I get one stuck down where I can be happy with.

This factor alone made me super excited to check out what the HTC Dot View case had to offer. Was I satisfied?  You bet I am.  First off, accept no substitutes, make sure your dot view case is a real-deal HTC product (looking online there are a few imposters out there).  Once you get that confirmed.  Clip it on and hold on to your hats.

The first thing I love about the case is the spring action of the cover flap.  It’s nice.  When you flip it open the screen turns on.  Let it go and the flap immediately covers the screen (protecting it when not in use).  Tap on the font cover and it’ll show you the time, temperature and other customizable content.  The through case display (dot view) is just cool to look at.   I find myself tapping on the screen randomly just to see how cool it looks.

However, looks aside there is functionality here as well.  In the morning when my alarm clock goes off, I can snooze or silent the alarm right through the case.  You can also navigate your music to some degree (Next, Previous and Pause) right through the case.  All this with style and ease. 

Does it fit my holster?  Like a glove! It slides in an out without getting hung up and I always have peace of mind that my screen is covered.    If you haven’t checked out one of these cases, you really must.  I think you would be pressed to find a prettier example.

I encourage you all to check out HTC’s tutorial for more fun tricks and functionality with the HTC Dot View Case.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

NOTE: Dot View Tutorial Complements of HTC and available here: http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-dot-view/

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.