cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC One M9 Dot View

Journeyman

I recently got my hands on another awesome case for my HTC One M9. It is the HTC Dot View case for the One series. I’ve been lucky enough to have a couple of these types of cases for my HTC phones over the years, and I still say its one of the most useful cases I’ve ever used.

download.jpg

The soft silicone offers a much better grip on the phone than going caseless. And the hard plastic helps keep that beautiful design free from scuffs and scratches. However, the greatest reason for owning the dot view case is the pixelated image you see when you activate the phone through the case! HTC has incorporated and 8-Bit style rendering of your screen that shows through the holes in your case, making it possible to interact with the device and see important information like notifications, time, and weather. I use the case’s ability to make phone calls without ever opening the case almost every day. Other features include being able to open the case directly into blinkfeed, or your messaging app.

The dot view case sacrifices some protection when compared to my Spigen case, but what it lacks in armored protection, it makes up for in increased utility and sweet pixelated images. The case is a folio style case which means it snaps onto the back of the device and has a flap that wraps around the device to protect the screen - and when you open the case, your screen automatically wakes up.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to HTC One M9

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.