cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors– HTC One M9 + Spigen case reminds me of the flagship HTC EVO of the past

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am a truly believer that you must have a case with a mobile phone.  In my household, the rule is if anyone wants a phone, you must have a case.  So there is no exception for me.  I had to look for a case for my HTC One M9.  I found the case made by my family’s favorite brand: Spigen.

It is a nice looking case indeed and provide a very good protection for my phone.  I accidentally dropped the phone a few times from chest high, and no damage so far.  The back of the case has that metallic look that matches the metallic quality of the HTC One M9.

One of the nicest thing is the swivel stand of the case.  This reminds you the image of the flagship HTC EVO at its time, the phone which I labeled as “the phone that actually saved Sprint”.  The swivel stand is really nice.  I can have the phone standing for playing a YouTube video or just watching the album cover of Spotify music play.  It is truly awesome!

2015-04-28 16.09.18.jpg

2015-04-28 16.09.27.jpg

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.