BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC One M9 features

Journeyman

I wanted to do a quick post about some of my favorite features on the fantastic HTC One M9. In addition to the high quality design and state of the art hardware, there are some pretty nifty features built into the HTC Sense Android skin.

One of my favorite features of the HTC One M9 is called Motion Launch. I first learned about Motion launch on the M8 and allows the user to unlock their device and jump straight into things like Blinkfeed, a widget panel or even the camera. I mostly use it to simply unlock my device to my homescreen. The benefit comes from not having to press the power button first, and then unlock the device. Just by swiping up while the phone’s screen is turned off, my phone wakes up and unlocks straight to the home screen. To configure motion launch, go to settings >Display and Gestures>Motion Launch gestures.

htc-one-m9-gestes-motion-launch.jpg

HTC One M9 - What is Motion Launch? - GETTING STARTED - How-tos - Support | HTC Middle East

Another great feature of the HTC One series is HTC Themes. This allows you to customize your phone to your liking on the go. Once again, go to Settings>Personalize>Change or edit theme. This will take you to the Theme store where its as easy as 1-2-3. Just browse the store for the theme you like, download it, and then apply the theme to your phone. The theme can change colors, backgrounds and even icons! If you get bored of the thousands of options from the store, there is also a theme maker where you can spend a bit of time and put together your own theme. That is, if you’re the creative type. For me, I’ll let everyone else do the heavy lifting. My personal favorite theme is called Blue Squares.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to HTC One M9

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.