cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think the HTC M9 will finally be provided with a Windows OS to give the users a mid-ranged phone offering with Windows OS?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you think the HTC M9 will finally be provided with a Windows OS to give the users a mid-ranged phone offering with Windows OS?

A much needed High-end and mid-range Windows OS based phone is needed by Sprint.  The low-end 635 just doesn't cut it for everyone.  Don't get me wrong, it is a good start and my wife will probably get it, but I work in IT and other people on Verizon and ATT have choice when it comes to devices with Windows OS.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Do you think the HTC M9 will finally be provided with a Windows OS to give the users a mid-ranged phone offering with Windows OS?

honestly i dont think Sprint will get any more windows phone options anytime soon..windows phones has never been one of their big sellers. as you pointed out its more of a V and ATT kind of deal..IF they do it will probably be a M9(Insert some other random letters in here). but i havent heard any rumors of one popping up anytime soon. have you checked the Mircrosoft site to see if they have any sneak peaks at upcoming devices and whom they will be pushed to carrier wise?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat