cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M9 Android 7 Nougat update?

Journeyman

Re: HTC One M9 Android 7 Nougat update?

I am having the same issue, 3 hours at the sprint store and they have no solution other than giving me a galaxy 6.....my phone is only 4 months old. Any advice?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, have you tried a factory reset? First back up anything you need saved. Then, make sure you have a good download of the update, your previous version may have been corrupted.
Journeyman

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m9/news/Hi,

Most stores are not corporate ones, and run by idiots. Here are directions to do the manual install yourself. Maybe this will help if you have CA home computer.

Tags (3)
GrandMaster

correct. many of the stores you see here and there are 3rd party owned.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat