cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lte problems on htc one m9

Go to solution
Journeyman

lte problems on htc one m9

I am having problems with certain apps loading when I am in LTE. Some apps load fine Like Tweetcaster. Some don't load at all (facebook, Pandora).they just sit and hang and don't load. All apps load on 3g and Wi-Fi. Have done speed test on LTE and am getting 4 plus mbps download but apps still won't load. Any suggesting would be great because it pretty frustrating.

132 REPLIES 132
GrandMaster

Re: lte problems on htc one m9

more than likely the apps themselves need to be updated. especially since these are non stock to the phone apps. theyre probably having some issues with lollipop and need to be updated or are in need of a update to be pushed to them to work again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I really don't think so. What about google now not working only when LTE is connected. No one else is complaining about facebook or Pandora not working only on lte and these are major apps not working who have had a long time to work with lollipop

GrandMaster

think about it though..other apps are working just fine over LTE right? so the difference between them and the apps NOT working over LTE would be what? the apps themselves.

you can run any one of those apps over less than 1mbps down easily. heck i can run netflix without any buffering off 800kbps down and that uses WAY more data than FB or pandora...not that i have had anything less than 10mbps down for a long time now.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm having that same problem when I have full LTE and I use google now it suits the internet connection is unreliable and no google apps will load it's a problem with the phone

GrandMaster

is it ALL the google apps that use data or every single app that uses data? email, facebook etc?

Journeyman

For me it's different apps here there. Found others with same problems on other sites. The think it's a phone problem too. Facebook, Pandora, google now, bible, are the ones I've found on my phone. People think bits a radio/data handoff problem. Lots of people dealing with it.

GrandMaster

if its happening to other apps as well then yeah its going to be more than likely the device..since its a new device its safe to say a update will be pushed to it to make adjustments to how it performs..happens all the time with brand new devices. for the most part HTC is usually pretty on top of it so it shouldnt be to long before a maintenance update is pushed out to fix a few random things.

Journeyman

I am having the same problem. It prevents the mail application, talking to google, Facebook, etc.

It will always work on 3G and WiFi, but not always LTE.

Journeyman

Yeah lots of people are having this problem so hopefully we get a ota fix here soon. Would be nice to hear something from sprint or HTC about this though

Journeyman

Can any Sprint representatives confirm, or should we swap the phone for another M9. Possibly a replacement after the initial batch.

Journeyman

Sprint, any ideas?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat