cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Believe my phone has been hacked

Journeyman

Believe my phone has been hacked

So I started getting lots of weird phone calls and text messages, there were contacts in my Skype account I've never spoken to, etc. I changed my number, encrypted my phone, and closed a few accounts. Is there anything else I can do to protect myself? I'm quite worried about this. 😞
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Believe my phone has been hacked

Hello nihilist211, thank you for contacting us.

You can add these numbers to your block list, that way they will be blocked both for inbound and outbound calls and text messages and will not be able to contact you.

Click here to learn how to.

If you have any other questions, please let us know,

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

Re: Believe my phone has been hacked

also while downloading apps from the play store pay close attention to what all they have access to. a random drawing app probably shoudnt have access to your contacts etc. games however will need to access your contact info since most will be showing how far along your friends are etc..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat