Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M9 software update - version 3.41.651.4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Features/Enhancements:

• Update to Android OS 6.0 (Marshmallow)

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 2/5/16 and will be completed by 2/14/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
GrandMaster

lets go people. reports on how this update has worked out for yall lol. both good and bad.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Facebook app won't start shutdown with unexpected error won't let me uninstall and re install

Highlighted
Journeyman

Facebook will not start now gives unexpected error when trying went to playstore to uninstall so I could reinstall won't uninstall

Highlighted
GrandMaster

clear the data and cache on the FB app itself. is this the FB app that you had to download or the one built in?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I fixed it by doing a force stop then going to Playstore and doing an update just now will keep an eye on it

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it was in need of an update? i noticed quite a few of my apps have had recent updates to be compatible with Marshmallow so this might have been what you were seeing.

Highlighted
Patron

I have been getting a error 20 for the sprint ID app but I don't see the app in the app drawer to fix the problem. I've been having this problem since the marshmallow update.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i had the same issue. it fixed itself while i was asleep last night. did the update around 10pm last night. not sure what it wont allow you to do until the ID fixes itself but i was able to make calls just fine.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

hrm...spoke to soon. had this pop up last night as i was getting ready for bed..left it as it was and it corrected itself..im asking someone now about it but so far i havent noticed any issues with Sprint ID fail being there..i can still text and make calls just fine..

Highlighted
GrandMaster

ok try this. go into settings-apps-all and locate the Sprint ID..force stop it then click on storage and clear the data and cache on it. once you do that it should kick start an update. once that is done run a test on it..since your phone was doing it WAY more than mine was yours will be the true test for this. run it for at least 2 days and mark down how many times it pops back up..then report back in here please.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I updated two days ago. It went in two phases, and everything was fine after the first phase. However, it's been a nightmare since the completion of the second phase. I updated all the apps that required it from the playstore, but the first and most important thing I've noticed is that my battery is totally messed up. I've got major battery drain, even when I'm not using the phone. I've got a 2.0 charger, and it hasn't worked on the phone since the update. So I've been using the HTC charger, and it takes forever to go up a couple of percentage points (mind you, this is while it's plugged in and I'm not using it.) If I use the phone at all, while it's plugged in, it actually drains rather than charge, and I even keep getting messages that it's stopped charging because i'm using more power than it's taking in.  I've cleared the app cache, and also cleared the system partition cache. Neither worked. I've let it drain down to 0%, let it charge overnight (while the phone was off) to 80% (took 10 hours to charge to 80%), and it still hasn't fixed the problem.My phone has basically become a brick for the last two days, because it doesn't carry enough of a charge for me to take it anywhere, and I can't even use it for more than 10 minutes at home while it's plugged in.

Thanks Marshmallow.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat