cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report issues with M9 Here Please!

Wizard

Re: Report issues with M9 Here Please!

Man, that sucks... Sorry bud, with no B26 (that banding issue is ridiculous) it really kills your connection. No words...

Journeyman

Soooo...I again tested disabling B41 while out at lunch in an area completely saturated with LTE and about a block from a B25 tower...I was stoked to see full bars and a -75 RSRP...but web pages took 30+ secs to load and I couldn't even complete a speed test (with a low ping too) because I'd lose connection for some reason. Flipped 41 back on and bam...chugging along nicely for a few minutes sitting in an In-N-Out until yet again data dropped "no network" for a few minutes. So frustrating.

Journeyman

Michigan (Metro Detroit) 48377  M-5 and 13 Mile Road constant data roaming Notification.........never had this issue with my original HTC One (M7)

Journeyman

Ay yi yi... I never really paid much attention to the app issues that many were having but this morning I could not get my FB feed updated on LTE...just hung at the spinning circle. As soon as I was on office wifi it updated instantly.

Journeyman

I assume youre the same PMG from xda, they are working on a CM12.1 for us right now, we might find some solice in that CM may have different radio firmware or even just that this rom is causing issues. I might suggest trying LeeDroid, Viper or Insertcoin as they are using the international base. Just a thought.

Journeyman

One and the same...I recall reading in the Viper thread that even though it's the Int'l firmware the kernel and radio remain for domestic carriers since those haven't been released yet. Radio updates only come from the mfr/carrier AFAIK. I don't much care for ports in general either, always worry that I'll end up borking myself into a brick somehow.

Honestly not a huge fan of CM either since I had problems on my OG EVO back in the day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

From what I am aware of, 5.1.1 is getting deployed to other carrier's HTC M9's. No word internally about the update for ours yet though. Oh the joys of being an employee and in the dark.

GrandMaster

its already started up on this side as well...just not for the M9 as of yet that i have noticed. i have it on my Flex 2 as of a day or 2 ago.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

About how long from notice to employees do the pull the trigger for the masses?

Journeyman

Whats going on? For the first time in two months I've got LTE and full bars? Wha huh?

Journeyman

Don't know whats happening. An hour of "Alright!" then absolutely nothing. Then back to everything wonderful. Its like some big tease. No in between. Its either all or nothing. Don't know if this is a good sign or what....

Journeyman

We hear about it quite literally the day of, if not a few hours prior. OTA's and bug fixes come out in updates and are always in waves. You'll see the update quicker on sites like XDA than you will with sprint. One person gets the update and then poof, everyone can flash it and go from there. In our case, a major radio fix is needed and probably will be bundled with the 5.1.1/Android M update, assuming HTC keeps to their 90 day policy and/or decides to go straight for the newest version of android in october.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat