cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report issues with M9 Here Please!

GrandMaster

Re: Report issues with M9 Here Please!

your network issues might be a combo though..i know Orange county is a bit hit and miss currently due to ongoing upgrades and additional upgrades so its a possibility that it can be both the phone and network around you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm considering switching to Verizon because as a truck driver, I need reliability and Sprint has proven to not be the carrier for me anymore. The in-store reps failed to repair my S5's charging issues after 4 store visits (and this is my fault for choosing a Samsung after having the same issues with 3 others), so I opted to switch to the m9 (costly move) and now I have a phone that charges properly but I can't get a reliable data connection. I understand that I won't get service everywhere all of the time, but the areas where I know I should get service but can't frustrates me. At times, I get 4G or nothing. If it's not a 4G area, I won't get anything...and even then the spark icon sometimes times out. Roaming, I MIGHT get a connection and  on top of that my roaming allowance is limited. I really wanted to stay with Sprint for the unlimited data but if I can't get said data reliably, it's a lost cause.

GrandMaster

you have the latest update that was pushed to the phones correct? it should have corrected some of the reception issues people were seeing.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I have the latest update and there was no improvement. I had to wait until I got back home to my computer to respond because I couldn't even pull up this forum from the phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat