cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report issues with M9 Here Please!

Highlighted
Wizard

Report issues with M9 Here Please!

Hello all. We have received a good amount of reports that the M9 is having issues with certain apps over LTE. We are aware of this issue and hope to gather specific info so we can get this issue resolved. I have posted a response in this thread ( https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/204027) with specific questions that we would like answered. Please provide the info requested below so we can get a handle on this situation. I will try to visit this page everyday to get a sense of how this issue is progressing. That being said, if I am not the one who comes back one of our Social Care Reps will. Thanks for helping us to get to the bottom of this.

Sean
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

255 REPLIES 255
Highlighted
GrandMaster

your network issues might be a combo though..i know Orange county is a bit hit and miss currently due to ongoing upgrades and additional upgrades so its a possibility that it can be both the phone and network around you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm considering switching to Verizon because as a truck driver, I need reliability and Sprint has proven to not be the carrier for me anymore. The in-store reps failed to repair my S5's charging issues after 4 store visits (and this is my fault for choosing a Samsung after having the same issues with 3 others), so I opted to switch to the m9 (costly move) and now I have a phone that charges properly but I can't get a reliable data connection. I understand that I won't get service everywhere all of the time, but the areas where I know I should get service but can't frustrates me. At times, I get 4G or nothing. If it's not a 4G area, I won't get anything...and even then the spark icon sometimes times out. Roaming, I MIGHT get a connection and  on top of that my roaming allowance is limited. I really wanted to stay with Sprint for the unlimited data but if I can't get said data reliably, it's a lost cause.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you have the latest update that was pushed to the phones correct? it should have corrected some of the reception issues people were seeing.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I have the latest update and there was no improvement. I had to wait until I got back home to my computer to respond because I couldn't even pull up this forum from the phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat