cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card snafu

GrandMaster

SD card snafu

ran into a issue with sense shutting down on me..was forced to do a FR from the boot loader..when everything was back up and going i had quite a few folders on my sd card no longer showing up...music was the big one but then i ran across some others i had made for pics etc that are no longer in there...yet others are..did anyone else run into this with MM? something else i noticed was my lock screen...i run the pin set up and after the FR i noticed it looks different now..and i dont have to hit anything else after typing in my pin to unlock it..so im guessing that was something else that came with MM that for whatever reason didnt load onto my phone correctly..main issue is the missing files on the SD card though..im going to toss the card into my original M7 and see if the music shows back up or not since its the only back up phone i have that isnt running MM.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat