cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is "Easy Mode" on the Sprint HTC One M9?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is "Easy Mode" on the Sprint HTC One M9?

I've seen several articles about "Easy Mode" on the M9 that tell how to get into that mode. My problem is that when I get into Settings --> Personalize --> Change HOme screen launcher, I do not see "Easy Mode" listed as a possibility. I thought it was perhaps because I usually have Nova as my launcher, but when I switch to Sense Home and get into the setting, I still don't see "Easy Mode." Has anybody been able to do it? What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

break it down for a brotha..what's easy mode?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Easy Mode is for people who have difficulty maneuvering through the regular menus (like my wife, for example). It replaces the ordinary home screen with panels that look something like Windows 8 with labels for the most commonly used apps, such as Phone, Gallery, People, Messages, and makes the font larger so that the user can read things more easily. It's for people who don't need anything more than the basic apps, I suppose.

It's not something I need, but I like to explore and know what the M9 will do. I'm just curious as to why I can't access the mode.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

...this sounds way familiar..i think i have that on my Flex 2. i'll try to remember later to see if its in fact there or not..could have sworn i tried it out of curiosity and was like oh HECK no and switched it back  lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat