cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

119 REPLIES
Master

Re: 1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

Parabolus,

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps have not resolved your device issue. I would definitely recommend taking your device into a service and repair store. To find the nearest service and repair store to you, please visit www.sprint.com/storelocator. If a replacement is required, all you will have to pay is the deductible if you have insurance. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Nothing has changed. Talked to the app creator and he stated that there will be no more updates to the app.

Nothing seems to be working as I've tried every recommendation multiple times. I'm wondering if I should just take the phone in to be fixed or replaced.

Master

Parabolus,

Thank you for responding. Have you tried contacting the developer of the Application to see if they are going to release and update to makeit compatible with the new update? This does seem like a compatibility issue with the two software's, especially if the steps you followed didn't allow it to work. Please let us know

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

GrandMaster

since that app is a 3rd party app more than likely its going to need a update as well so its able to run with the newest update on the One..not unheard of but im willing to bet thats the issue youre currently having with it.

Journeyman

The most recent android update. I force stopped the app and cleared its cache, unistalled then reinstalled and it still doesn't seem to work.

GrandMaster

phone update or app update?

GrandMaster

gotcha..force stop the sms time fix app...clear cache and try again..if THAT doesnt work then uninstall it and then reinstall it...hopefully that will work..but to be honest it sounds like the app itself needs a update to match up with the phone now..double check to see if there is a update for it

Journeyman

I had downloaded the SMS Time Fix app before I commented in this thread. It had worked until the most recent update, now it no longer works which is why I came here.

GrandMaster

no worries..when it happened to me the texts would be whacked out time wise..but what made it worse was it would put them in the correct place time wise..so you would have to search out the response and then try to remember what you originally said in the first place lol..

Master

Thanks, fireguy_6364 for your help as always!

Did this fix you issue Parabolus?

Let us know, we are here for you.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team